Thursday, November 19, 2009

Updates!






Hello everyone!
Gosh I didn't realize how long it's been since my last post! I am sorry for the delay! Time seems to be flying by, and free time has been sneakily diminishing away! Haha.

Well...where to begin?
Classes have been going really well! Have had some amazing teachings so far...The Holy Spirit, End Times, Prayer, What is Your Passion, Understanding the Bible, Foundations of Theology...just to name a few.

As a church, we just finished a 3 day prayer + fast last week. Which was incredible! It's amazing the things the Lord can teach you in 3 days! Hahah.

Things are already in full-swing for our Christmas Guest Services coming up on the 19th/20th of December! Choir rehearsals are well on the way! And sounding fantastic! having loads of fun with some new arrangements this year!

Having SO much fun teaching Sparklers on Sunday mornings :-) I am really loving getting to know these kids! And 5-6 year olds have so much to say!! Haha.

For a bit of fun, one of my best friend's just got hired as a Store Manager at a new shop in Cambridge, and it was the Grand Opening this afternoon, so my friend Sarah and I, went up to see it, and ended up getting photos with Lucie Jones! (now everyone at home in Canada is not going to have a clue who that is...but to fill you in, she was in this year's X-Factor --> the British equivalent to American Idol) And she was so sweet :-) Google her! lol or you can see the pics below. :-)

Also, just found out a few weeks ago, that I have been asked to come on a missions trip to Malawi in February!! This is Kingsgate's first official missions trip!! So it is super exciting!! And out of the 12 Interns, only 3 of us have been picked! So I can't wait!
I am really believing for provision for this trip among other things lol. But I really feel that this is the time. And some of you know that I was ready to go to Uganda in April, but felt the Lord say "Not the right time"....even after getting all my shots =P -- well....it's a good thing I got my shots, because now I have them for Malawi!! :-D And so the total cost for the trip will be about 550 pounds for the flights, and 700 pounds for accommodation. So about 1300 pounds all together. (Or 2300 dollars).

If anyone would like to help, big or small - please message me! :-)
Would be a great blessing!

(**Especially because the flights have to be booked and paid for by the end of November!**)

Would love it if you could all be lifting me up in prayer as well! For all of the preparations, and injections for the rest of the group, and finances overall, safe travels etc. That would be great!

Thanks for all your continued support and prayer! Missing you all!

And also a BIG thank you to everyone who came and donated to the High Tea! I heard it was great! So thank you guys!!

Much love to everyone!

Bless you!

Lizz

1 comment:

  1. Picture 1 + 2 = My Sparklers class at Kingsgate!
    Picture 3 = Some friends and I at a Bonfire Party
    Picture 4 = The 12 Kingsgate Discover+ Interns of 2009!
    Picture 5 = Me and Lucie Jones! :-)

    ReplyDelete